Belly Bandit


The Belly Bandit

Here's another great product for helping mothers get their pre-pregnancy body back.  The Belly Bandit® is an abdominal compression binder designed to help you get your body back to its former fabulousness post childbirth. 

The Belly Bandit® promises help reduce uncomfortable uterine swelling, it aids in decreasing bloating caused by water retention.  The Belly Bandit® will aid in getting you back to your pre pregnancy hotness faster than ever!

My Review
I started wearing the Belly Bandit the day after delivery (I took it to the hospital with me).  At first I was worried I orderd the wrong size, the first time I could put it on I could barely close it.  The next day it was a little easier to adjust and then I was able to tighten it a little more everyday!  I was amazed.  After delivery my waist was at 38 inches.  Within a few weeks I had already lost five inches.  Now I still have a few more inches to go, but I believe the Belly Bandit helped me lose inches faster than diet and exercise alone.  I wore the Belly Bandit for several hours everyday for the first eight weeks.  It also helps you look better in your clothes right from the start.  I found it comfortable and easy to use it lived up to it's promise and more!  You can purchase the Belly Bandit directly from their online store.


Disclosure:  Fabumom was provided the Bamboo Belly Bandit® ($65.95) for the purpose of this review.

Sig

Comments

Popular Posts