Boob Tube


One thing I love about having a blog is all of the fabulous products I get to try and share with my readers.  I try lot's of different products and only share the ones I can truly support here on my blog.

I was recently sent an awesome skin care product from the nice people over at Mama Mio.  If you haven't heard of their wonderful line of skin products you should check them out.

Boob Tube is a neck and chest firming cream.  The sample I was sent had this wonderful shimmer that is subtle and sexy. It is safe to use while nursing (just avoid putting in on your nipples if you are nursing).  It has a wonderful smell and goes on thick and creamy.  Boob Tube promises you will notice that the skin on your neck, your chest and your boobs looking firmer, fitter, glowing, more dewy and youthful.  I have to say, after six weeks of use Boob Tube does hold up to it's promise.  The skin around my chest and neck looks (and smells) great!

Purchase Boob Tube here ($45.00).  

Disclosure:  Fabumom was provided a bottle of Boob Tube by Mama Mio ($45) for the purpose of this review.

Sig

Comments

Popular Posts