I'm Back!


Hey there, my amazing followers!


I am beyond excited to share with you that my new book will be hitting the shelves in the summer of 2023! It's been quite a ride, but I am finally ready to share my latest work with you all. I'm hoping that you'll find some great insights and tips that will help you along your own motherhood journey.

As some of you may know, Fabumom has now evolved into Mama Rach. I'm still the same gal, just with a new name! I want to invite you to continue on this journey with me, as I'll be sharing even more fun and useful tips on TikTok. You can find me at www.TikTok.com/rachelvalencourt

Also, don't forget to follow me on Instagram at www.instagram.com/MamaRachauthor.
I just want to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for all of your support and encouragement over the years. You guys are the best, and I couldn't have made it this far without you!

I'm looking forward to sharing more updates with you soon about my book's release, so stay tuned!

Thank you for being fabulous,
Mama Rach (previously known as Fabumom)



Comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Your comments and feedback are very important to me. Have a fabulous day!

Popular Posts